- 35Nest, a new MR16 LED module with advanced integrated features! August 10, 2016
- Lynx, a new member in ELR’s downlight’s portfolio with slim and slick features! May 24, 2016
- “Unleashing the punch of light” ELR launches a new 12° narrow beam LED option for their ELR35, ELR50 and ELR100 series modules. December 16, 2015
- ELR build upon their award winning range and are scheduled to unveil their latest professional indoor luminaires, wireless IoT integration, narrow beam LED modules and “best in class” dimming performance with their hybrid LED driver at 2016 Light & Building Hall 4.2 Stand B92 December 16, 2015
- Register before 3rd September for a chance to access the 20m UK Electricity Demand Fund. August 27, 2015
The New ELR50 NEST provides an impressive 1000 lumens of usable light which is up to 3 times the amount of light from conventional MR16 LED solutions.
ELR present the latest in Multi Faceted Total Internal Reflection (MFTIR™) technology to deliver a uniform 12 degree narrow spot beam from a 50mm MR16 aperture and a 70mm AR70 aperture giving up to 2200 lumens respectively from an LED source.
Join our mailing list for exclusive coverage on our products.